Once you are dropped off at Detroit Metro Airport by Airlines Parking’s complementary shuttle, you may want to get a quick bite to eat before proceeding to your terminal. Whether you prefer to sit down at a nice restaurant, pick up a light lunch, or grab a quick bit to eat on the go, there is something for everyone at DTW!
1. Sora Japanese Cuisine & Sushi Bar. ($$). Believe it or not, Sora has a fantastic reputation for serving sit down sushi and delicious tempura. This place makes a long layover seem doable.
2. Vino Volo Wine Room. ($$).This classy wine bar has something for both novice and experienced tasters. Vino Volo offers food with ingredients such as prosciutto, brie, truffle oil, and smoked Gouda.
3. Waterworks Bar & Grill. ($). Have an early flight? Grab a breakfast at Waterworks and being awake in the wee hours of the morning won’t seem so bad. Check out their exceptionally large French toast offering.
4. PB&J. ($). Think peanut butter and jelly is just for kids? Think again! Think bananas, Nutella and even bacon and you have yourself a gourmet PB&J sandwich.
5. SlapShotz. ($$). Slapshotz is known for its craft beer selection. They offer the perfect atmosphere if you want to grab a burger and beer and watch the game.
Make your free online reservation at Airlines Parking and stay tuned for Airlines Parking’s next article on where to eat at other DTW terminals.