Smartphones are all the rage these days, and apps are a popular way to make travel easier and cheaper. Why do all the research when you can hit that download button, put in your information, and let the app do all the work for you? We have compiled a quick list of some of our favorite travel apps to make your life easier:
- Airbnb. Free. This app allows you to rent unique places in over 190 cities in any budget. You can use the filters to set your budget, and can even request an entire house. Airbnb allows you to get to know the local neighborhoods on a more personal level.
- Tripit. Free. For the planners to track every detail of their trip. Customize your itinerary and keep plane, train, and dinner reservations all in one tidy little place.
- Google Translate. Free. Traveling to a foreign country? This app is a lifesaver! You are even able to scan simple text, such as menu items or train time tables, and it will translate it into your desired language.
- Gas Buddy. Free. Road trip? Need to fill up that rental car? This popular travel app searches your location and compares gas prices on the spot. Super helpful way to save a few bucks!
- Hotel Tonight. Free. Sure, you usually have your hotels all lined up for your entire trip, but sometimes things just don't go as planned. This app helps you find last minute deals on leftover hotel rooms minutes or hours before you need to check in. In a tight spot, it can be a lifesaver.
While these travel apps are a great way to aid in a stress-free trip, Airlines Parking will leave you at ease when you drop your car at our lot and hop on our free shuttle to Detroit Metro Airport. Reserve online today and save.
Post a Comment